Moon includes hours of exploration:
- Model and chart the phases of the Moon
- Discover that moonlight is actually sunlight
- Learn five things you never knew about Moon dust
- Impact your own craters – learn what impact craters tell us and what unknowns await further explanations
- Model the layers of the Moon interior
- Eclipse a ball with a coin to understand solar and lunar eclipses – replicate the happy coincidence that gives earthlings total solar eclipses
- Explore the far side of the Moon not visible from Earth
- Relate tides to phases of the Moon
- Discover the Moon’s origin
- Get ready to go back to the Moon!
- Eat astronaut food!